- October 5, 2021
- Frank Kettenstock, Chief Marketing Officer
Recently, we launched Foxit Sign, the service providing full, legally binding and secure workflow.
is a best-of-breed, legally binding eSign service for preparing and gathering important signed documents. Among Foxit Sign features and capabilities:
· Full eSign Workflow – Just upload your document, create your template, add recipients, and send. Foxit Sign automates workflow, sends notifications, collects signatures from all recipients, and allows you to track your sign process’s progress.
· Create One-Time or Reusable Documents – Create one-off documents and/or reusable document templates that can be filled out and signed by a different set of recipients each time.
· Easy to Use – Whether from web or mobile, generating agreements and sending them out for eSignatures is quick and easy. Foxit Sign decreases the amount of “clicks” by 30-50% when sending a document for signature.
· Secure – Security is the top priority when sending and receiving contracts. Foxit Sign supports 256-bit encryption, audit trails, certified completion, control of visibility, and email authentication to ensure you stay secure at all times.
· Legally Compliant – Foxit Sign meets regulations for eSignatures and electronic documents like UETA and ESIGN.
· Collaborate – No matter the location of your team members, across the office, from home, or the other side of the world – the whole team can collaborate on any document.
To build Foxit Sign we’ve been working with eSign Genie, a leading provider of electronic signature technology.
Our relationship has been so fruitful that we’re pleased to announce that we’ve acquired eSign Genie. eSign Genie’s intuitive and secure electronic signature solution is used by businesses of all sizes globally and is a top choice for signature software by professionals in healthcare, non-profit, legal, real estate, education, and other industries. In fact, eSign Genie has been consistently ranked as the top eSign software choice on various review platforms such as G2, Capterra, GetApp, Software Advice, SoftwareReviews, and more.
Combining the offerings of eSign Genie into Foxit Sign will increase support capabilities for customers. eSign Genie will continue to operate independently, support existing customers, and expand even faster globally. Customers of eSign Genie will now gain new benefits from Foxit’s global reach anddocument expertise.
This acquisition is yet another building block in our strategy to provide multi-platform solutions to customers like you.
Plus, now that we’re all under the Foxit umbrella, it ensures that we can move rapidly to deliver other innovations.
For more information, please visit the Foxit website.