Foxit Volume Automation
Products at a Glance
Foxit Volume Automation
A server solution that provides businesses with automated, high-volume document to PDF conversion, compression, and optimization for both image documents and born-digital files.
- 100% accurate born-digital to PDF conversion.
- Faster document conversion with unattended processing and touchless automation features.
- Integrated OCR technology allows full text searching for all scanned documents converted to PDF and PDF/A files.
- Auto-tagging on unstructured documents to create more accessible PDFs.
- Cut download time in half and reduce storage costs by over 50% with industry-leading document compression technology.
A fully scalable web services platform that integrates high-throughput document conversion across your enterprise IT systems.
- Improve customer experience with faster document processes.
- Break down document process silos with a central conversion web service that operates on-premise.
- Integrate into your ECM, CRM, ERP, or other systems easily using SOAP, REST, and open interfaces.
- File conversion into PDF or PDF/A for standardization, compliance, and long-term archiving.
- Redaction, auto-tagging, compression, and optimization powered by in-house PDF expertise.
Highly accurate OCR server software designed to automate high volume conversion of scanned paper and image documents to searchable PDF.
- Highly accurate OCR designed for enterprise document scanning, archiving, and digitization.
- Minimize manual processing costs with watch folder mode for touchless, automated OCR.
- Batch OCR and multi-threading for rapid, high-volume processing.
- Robust OCR functionality including confidence reports, and multiple voting engines.
- Control output generated in 13 different formats including PDF & PDF/A.
Efficient, automated born-digital document processing and expanded input file type support for OpenText Captiva. Integrated directly into the Captiva GUI since 2004.
- 3x faster document processes with born-digital auto-detection.
- Minimize exception handling costs by expanding support for more input file types inside Captiva.
- 100% accurate born-digital capture with efficient text layer handling.
- Over 50% lower storage costs for mixed content repositories with document compression.
- Direct integration into the Captiva workflow for rapid user adoption.
- Expanded input file type support for OpenText Captiva.
- Captiva GUI integration since 2004.