Digital Signature Product at a Glance
Features at a glance
Prepare documents, contracts, forms, templates, and more.
- Quickly and easily create and prepare documents and contracts in minutes by uploading your files and adding signer fields.
- Simplify the document preparation process even further by saving templates for faster use or by using one of Foxit eSign’s premade templates.
Send documents from anywhere in seconds.
- In just a few clicks, send documents and receive them from anywhere in the world and with practically any device.
- Plus, senders can monitor the entire signing process to ensure timely completion through our detailed auditing.
Sign contracts and complete documents.
Signing has never been easier or more accurate than with Foxit eSign.
- Conveniently sign documents and complete contracts from any location and receive a certificate of completion.
- Personalize your signing by choosing to use a typed signature, a saved signature image, or by drawing it.
- Receive completed and signed PDF documents, Word documents, and more back in minutes.
Easily integrate Foxit eSign with the apps you use each day in just a few clicks.
- Users will be able to easily create form and signature fields, send, sign, track and save agreements.
- Incorporate electronic signature processes quickly and easily into any workflow by integrating and connecting Foxit eSign with popular applications and software.
- Connect Foxit eSign with Zapier to automate and customize eSigning through thousands of apps, including Gmail, HubSpot, Slack, Zoho, and more.
- Use Foxit eSign seamlessly across Google workspace apps like Google Docs, Google Sheets, and Google Slides to prepare, send, sign, receive, and complete various signature actions.
- Synchronize document storage by integrating Foxit eSign with cloud solutions such as DropBox, Box, Google Drive, and more.
- Create reusable templates, collect signatures, securely store documents, and more with Foxit eSign for Salesforce®
Manage signed documents, workflows, and reports
Foxit eSign is expertly designed to manage signed documents and handle the complexities that often accompany workflows. By employing reminders, establishing signing sequences, and utilizing detailed reporting, the document completion process can be easily managed from A to Z for signed PDF documents, Word documents, and more.Learn about signed document management
Store completed signed documents
Once signed documents are completed, easily and securely store and label them in your Foxit eSign folders for access later or download them to your computer or device for local storage or uploading to cloud storage options like Google Drive or Dropbox.Learn about signed document storage
Enhance document security
Document security is our top priority at Foxit eSign. With features like two-factor authentication (2FA), intuitive visibility controls, and more, users have the opportunity to truly take control over the safety and security of their documents.Learn about signed document security
Maintain industry and HIPAA compliance
Meeting regulatory demands and maintaining industry requirements are essential for many businesses when electronically signing digital documents. Foxit eSign not only meets all UETA and ESIGN compliance requirements but also supports 21 CFR Part 11 compliance, FINRA compliance, and more.Learn about eSignature compliance
Use legal signatures practically anywhere
Foxit eSign electronic signatures are legally binding, reliable, and can be confidently used to complete business transactions, establish donation processes for non-profits, and by HR departments to gather important employee forms without worrying if they’ll stand up in court.Learn about legal electronic signature usage
Share document templates and collaborate with your team
When multiple signatories are involved or various team members and departments are working on a document, streamlined and collaborative signing tools are a must. Easily share PDF templates, email documents, and audit document signing progress in a user-friendly and intuitive interface.Learn about sharing document templates and collaboration
Why Foxit eSign?
- It’s easy
reduce clicks 30% with a user-friendly interface with Foxit eSign.
- It’s collaborative
share templates and user address books to get agreement out quick and easy with Foxit eSign.
- It’s legally binding
with Foxit eSign, you don’t need to worry if your electronic signature will stand up in court; with an audit trail and a certificate of completion for every document, you have all the proof you need if for some reason the signature is being contested.
- It’s convenient
don’t waste time and money with draft, printing, faxing, scanning, and archiving paper agreements. Instead, electronically sign with Foxit eSign.
- It’s secure
Foxit eSign supports numerous compliances and offers top level security to keep all documents secure.
- It’s customizable
Foxit eSign’s API makes it easy to integrate eSignatures into your website or platform.
Complete and Powerful e-sign solution
Foxit eSign is a legally-binding e-sign service to prepare and gather important signed documents. It provides a complete e-sign solution - upload your document, create your template, add recipients, and send. Foxit eSign automates workflow, providing a seamless process to allow the user to send, sign, track, and manage signature processes using a browser.
After completion, you have a tamper-proof archived of a legally signed document. Whether from web or mobile, generating agreements and sending them out for e-sign is quick and easy.
Foxit eSign comes in three editions – Foxit eSign, Foxit eSign Pro, and Foxit eSign Enterprise. Foxit eSign is a powerful eSigning solution to allow departments or small businesses to close deals quickly, easily, and securely. No more losing time and money on mailing, faxing, or scanning paper documents. Foxit eSign Pro enables enterprise-wide eSign use in growing and large companies by offering online forms and more envelopes, templates, and integrations. Foxit eSign Enterprise allows companies to share envelopes across users, provides for mass signatures and document libraries.