- October 10, 2023
PDF (Portable Document Format) has become one of the most widely used file formats for sharing and preserving documents.
Microsoft Office is another staple in the workplace, providing powerful productivity tools.
Let’s explore how you can seamlessly integrate PDF into your daily Microsoft Office workflow, enhancing efficiency and productivity.
- Installing PDF add-ins: To start incorporating PDF files into your Microsoft Office workflow, you need to install PDF add-ins or plugins such as Foxit PDF Creator. That enables you to create PDF documents directly within Microsoft Office applications.
- Converting Microsoft Office files to PDF: PDF conversion is a crucial aspect of integrating PDF into your workflow. With Foxit PDF Creator installed, you can effortlessly convert Microsoft Office files (such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook) into PDF while also customizing advanced settings, such as watermarks, headers, and footers. This conversion ensures that your documents can be shared and viewed consistently across different devices and platforms.
- Collaborating with PDF: Integrating PDF into Microsoft Office enables seamless collaboration on PDF documents. With the Foxit PDF Creator add-in, you can quickly save the created PDF documents to ECM after your edits in Microsoft Office, making it easy to share the PDF for better collaboration with others.
- Removing sensitive information: Foxit PDF Creator enables you to quickly create redacted and AIP-protected PDFs in Microsoft Office, which protect confidential information in your documents. Authorized users are granted access to view the full document, while unauthorized users are only able to view the redacted document, allowing for improved sharing of non-sensitive information within a protected document.
- Protecting PDF documents: Security is a crucial consideration when working with sensitive information. Foxit PDF Creator provides advanced PDF conversion settings allowing you to secure your PDF documents by adding Password, Certificate, and AIP protection. Integrating PDF into your Microsoft Office workflow ensures that your documents remain protected.
- Automatic email archiving: Foxit PDF Creator supports automatic email archiving based on your settings. You can specify the frequency and time of day to perform the automatic archival. It helps you keep your data without manually archiving important email information.
Integrating PDF into your daily Microsoft Office workflow opens a world of possibilities for efficient document management, collaboration, and productivity. With the Foxit PDF Creator add-in, you can seamlessly convert, collaborate, and protect PDF documents without leaving your familiar Microsoft Office environment.