- March 4, 2016
- Leon Liang, Marketing Research Analyst
Foxit PDF Reader for Mac and Linux makes it easy to view, print, and annotate PDF documents. In addition, it supports AD RMS for enterprises that need document access control.
Today, we’re glad to announce version 1.1, with a clean new user interface and useful new features that are worth downloading and trying out.
New capabilities in Foxit PDF Reader for Mac OS X and Linux 1.1 include:
- Cloud-based shared reviews: Read, reply, and share comments in the cloud for effective collaboration with team members. This is an amazingly powerful tool that Foxit provides at no extra cost to our customers. Learn more about it here.
- Add and open file attachments: Open and view attachments embedded in PDF files, and attach files to PDFs for quick and easy reference.
- Drawing markup tools: Add lines, ovals, rectangles, and arrows to PDF files, making it easy to provide visual feedback on PDF documents during reading and reviewing.
- Plus: Retina display and trackpad gesture support for Macs.
Foxit PDF Reader provides a consistent user experience for PDF consumption across multi-platform environments, consisting of Foxit PDF Reader for Windows®, Mac, and Linux desktops and Foxit MobilePDF for iOS®, Android®, and Windows Phone mobile devices. Contact our sales team at 1-866-680-3668.