- September 18, 2018
- Scott Nguyen, Integrated Sales and Support
Need a version of Foxit PhantomPDF for the Universal Windows Platform (UWP)? Just go to your local Microsoft Store to get it. Because now, our full-featured, easy to use flagship PDF solution for consumers, small and medium- sized businesses, and large enterprises is sitting right there on the shelf. That makes it easy to add a seat license with another way to buy.
What PhantomPDF brings you
Benefits of PhantomPDF include:
- Edit PDF text like a word processor
- Link, join, or split text blocks to connect text, or set text to flow throughout the entire document, for more powerful PDF editing.
- Edit PDF images, objects, and object shading.
- Change text to shape.
- Change page layout properties, add shading to objects, convert text to path, merge/split text, and edit .ai files.
- Compress PDF images; clear out the data redundancy of PDF objects, user data, and unembedded fonts. Reduces file sizes for scanned and digitally born documents.
- Edit PDF text by changing font type, style, size, color, and effect. Align text left, center, or right, while choosing from multiple line spacing options.
- Customize the way your PDF looks by adding or modifying stamps, watermarks, headers, footers, and backgrounds to generate professional looking PDFs.
- Embed images and videos in your PDF and make it more interactive.
Advantages of buying at the store
The big advantages of buying at the store are, you don’t have to wait for a download. You get all the product packaging with details and serial codes on it, in one handy place. And you still get the world-class customer-responsive service from Foxit that we’re known for. In fact, Foxit is frequently known as the most customer-centric PDF company in the world—a point of difference that has led many customers to migrate to Foxit solutions.
Looking to the future
At the time of the announcement of PhantomPDF hitting the shelves in the Microsoft Store, Steve Teixeira, General Manager, Partner App Experience, Experiences and Devices Group at Microsoft, said “We are excited about Foxit bringing PhantomPDF to the Microsoft Store. We see this as just the first step in a growing partnership with Foxit that will produce great results for our mutual customers.” We’re happy to be there and looking forward, too.