by Frank Kettenstock, Chief Marketing Officer
Announcing new product and corporate branding, with new versions of ourEditor and software
After thinking long and hard about it, we decided to make a few name changes to simplify the brand. For those of you already using Foxit software, it won’t change a thing. That said, we’re announcing new versions but more on that in a moment.
From now on, Foxit Software, the company, is just Foxit. You know we make software, we know we make software. So just Foxit will do.
When it comes to product naming, we decided simpler is better so we’re consolidating and simplifying what our products are called. For example,for and Foxit PhantomPDF Standard (Windows) are now both simply Foxit . That better reflects our ability to deliver the same, easy-to-use PDF experience across all major computing platforms, including Windows, Mac, mobile and the cloud. Plus, it makes it really clear what the product does.
For more details, take a look at the chart below to see what the new names are and which platforms they support. Meanwhile, expect to keep receiving the same world-class products and customer support you’ve come to know and expect from Fox.
Now, onto the latest versions of Foxit PDF Editor and Reader
Along with our rebranding, we’re introducing new V11 versions of Foxit PDF Editor and Foxit PDF Reader. The new versions provide an assortment of new features and capabilities, from an improved and simplified user interface to support for 3D PDF, including:
- Improved user interface, providing a simpler, clearer, and more intuitive experience to improve efficiency and productivity.
- 3D PDF support to create, add, cross reference, move, delete, or resize a 3D canvas for both PRC and U3D formats. Add (2D) comments to a 3D model or convert 3D measurements to comments. Radius measurement support, and “Snap To” options that can help you to precisely position the elements of 3D content you want to measure.
- Digital signature enhancements to support EUTL (European Union Trusted Lists) certificates for convenient signature validation.
- Enhanced integration with Enterprise Content Management Systems to provide support for Google Docs/Sheets/Slides in Google Drive, and enhanced support for iManage 10, OneDrive for Business, and SharePoint.
- PDF Templates, to create PDFs quickly from different types of PDF templates that come preinstalled with PDF Editor.
- Additional Search and Search & Redact options to help users complete search operations and redact content as needed, including more options for European countries in pattern search.
- Subpixel rendering for PDF Editor on the cloud platform to provide much greater resolution of text.
So, to sum up, Foxit is the same greatprovider you’ve come to know with a simpler name. And we offer great PDF editing software with simpler names and even more robust versions that give you the functionality you need.