- September 6, 2023
- Symphony Ragan, Content Specialist
Healthcare professionals require solutions that provide efficiency, compliance, security, and flexibility. Introducing Foxit eSign for Salesforce® – a powerful combination that’s reshaping the way healthcare experts operate within the Health Cloud. When these two giants join forces, users gain access to an array of benefits that:
- Unify eSignatures with document generation, all in one budget friendly platform
- Enable effortless template integration and creation
- Streamline navigation within an IT-tailored, user-friendly UI, optimized for productivity
- Propel your IT efforts to reach new heights with the industry’s fastest ROI
- Empower your team in the field and on the move with superior mobile capabilities
The Health Cloud offers distinct advantages for healthcare professionals and those in the healthcare industry that allow fast and comprehensive care and better business workflow, including:
- Custom Account Roles: Assigning ownership and roles to patients’ accounts, such as primary caregiver, secondary caregiver, beneficiary, and more, for precise management.
- Consolidated Data: When data is consolidated and streamlined through a smart solution like Health Cloud, providers can deliver better and faster care at lower costs.
- Improved Collaboration: Unite the efforts of various teams, departments, vendors, payors, patients, and clinics with common goals through scalable cloud technology that makes collaboration easier.
- Patient Progress Tracking: Streamline tracking of patients’ progress toward their healthcare goals, from treatment plans to medication management, and more.
- Better Data Insights: Detailed and intelligent data insights provide a more personal and humanized look into processes, which allows for better engagement.
- Streamlined Operations: Automated workflows reduce the need for timely manual efforts, making way for improved efficiency and faster, more accurate care.
Just as the Health Cloud provides a better, more connected healthcare journey for patients and providers, integrating Foxit eSign elevates the speed, efficiency, compliance, and security of document management in the cloud. This seamless experience benefits both healthcare professionals and patients, especially when it comes to electronic signing of chart notes, HIPAA permissions, electronic prescriptions, and more.
Below, we’ll take a look at 15 Ways Electronic Signing Transforms the Health Cloud to help shape a better future for those in the healthcare industry:
- Patient Consent: Improve the patient consent process by integrating electronic signatures directly into the Health Cloud for easier and more secure approval document collection.
- Medical Record Privacy: Safeguard sensitive medical records with electronic signatures, allowing patients to securely authorize access and sharing within the Health Cloud.
- Treatment Plan Collaboration: Healthcare providers and patients can electronically sign and approve personalized treatment plans, fostering a faster and more patient-centered approach to care.
- HIPAA Compliance: Ensure HIPAA compliance with electronic signatures on healthcare documents. Maintain patient privacy and data security within the Health Cloud in each patient’s Electronic Health Record (EHR).
- Medical Device (DME) Approvals: Streamline the approval process for medical devices through insurance and DME providers by digitizing the paperwork and signature process for faster care.
- Research Consent: Simplify research participation. Patients can electronically sign research consent forms, supporting advancements in medical knowledge and treatments.
- Medical Imaging Authorization: Expedite authorization for medical imaging procedures like MRIs and X-rays by allowing patients to digitally sign imaging consent forms within the Health Cloud.
- Emergency Contact Updates: Keep emergency contacts up to date within EHRs. Patients can electronically update their emergency contact information, ensuring accurate and timely notifications in critical situations.
- Telehealth Consultations: Improve access to telehealth consultations. Patients can electronically sign agreements for virtual medical visits, enhancing healthcare accessibility.
- Medication Management: Enhance medication management. Physicians can digitally sign and send electronic prescriptions, as well as patients can electronically sign medication management plans, ensuring fast medication care and adherence to prescribed regimens.
- Healthcare Provider Onboarding: Simplify the onboarding of new healthcare providers within healthcare facilities. Providers can digitally sign contracts and agreements securely within the Health Cloud.
- Healthcare Surveys: Gather patient feedback efficiently. Patients can electronically sign surveys and feedback forms, supporting continuous healthcare improvements.
- Home Healthcare Services: Expedite the approval of home healthcare services. Patients can digitally sign service agreements, ensuring timely and convenient care.
- Medical Billing: Streamline medical billing processes. Patients can electronically sign billing authorization forms and medical billers can expedite claims and payments by accessing documentation within one convenient place for digital billing.
- Healthcare Directives: Through electronic signatures within the Health Cloud, patients can confidently and securely authorize critical healthcare decisions, ensuring their preferences are respected and followed in times of need.
Catch the Foxit Team at this year’s Dreamforce! Chat with us in-person, attend a live Demo Jam, hear a live speaking session, and more. We’ll see you there!