- March 19, 2019
- Laura Silva, Marketing Program Manager
Organizing, signing, and protecting are common workflows frequently used to modify existing PDF documents. If you need to perform these workflows while on the go, Foxit MobilePDF lets you do them all on your smartphone (android or iphone) or tablet.
In order to sign a PDF document on your mobile device, you will need to use an electronic signature. There are a few different ways to do this, but the most common method is to use a software program that allows you to add your signature to the document. Once you have installed the software, you will be able to open the PDF document and sign it with your electronic signature. If you are unsure of how to sign a PDF on your Android or iPhone, there are a number of tutorials available online that can walk you through the process.
For example: Say you’ve got a job application form. And it’s already fillable and you want to modify it while you’re on your mobile device. And you are wondering how to sign a pdf on android or iphone… Ok, let’s do this:
Here’s are the step-by-step on how to sign a pdf on android and iphone:
- First, open Foxit MobilePDF and look for the application form.
- If you want to add a document, click on the right side and select Organize Page, then go to the Insert tab and choose the document you want to include.
- Now, let’s say you want to move one page of the document. To organize them, all you do is click the page, then drag and drop it where you want it to be.
- To sign the application form, click on the left side to go to the main menu.
- Next, select Sign. Here, you can upload a certificate, select a signature from the gallery, or create a new signature. To create a new signature, just draw the signature on the screen then click Save.
- Finally click the screen, place the signature where you want it to be, select Sign, and confirm.
- Lastly, you can protect our PDF so no one can modify it. To do this, go to the left-hand menu and select Protect Document. You have two protection options: company confidential or custom, in which you can determine who has access and their level of permissions. If you want to create a custom option, simply enter who has permission to read or make changes to the document by clicking the boxes.
What you need to know:
You can allow anyone to read the document but restrict only yourself to make changes, for example. Or you could allow only a specific group—say, your team—to read the document and enable all of them to make changes. The choice is yours.
Lastly, click Protect and your document is ready to be sent to recipients. That’s it. You are now a pro at how to sign a pdf on android or iphone. That was easy, right?
A very straightforward way of working with PDF documents when you’re on the go means more productivity for you and the people using the documents you create.
Mobile devices are becoming increasingly popular as a way to view and work with PDF documents. In fact, there are now many apps that allow you to sign PDFs on your Android phone or tablet.
This can be a great way to get started with electronic signatures, as it’s quick and easy to do. Plus, it’s a great way to keep your documents safe and secure. And store electronically rather than in paper form.
So if you’re looking for a quick and easy way to get started with electronic signatures, try signing PDFs on your Android phone or tablet today with Foxit 14 days FREE trial!