- January 29, 2024
- Ahmed Rashid, Digital Marketing Team
Whether you’re trying to compile an image-rich report, share a snapshot of a document, or make your files more accessible, understanding how to convert image from JPG to PDF is a valuable skill. In this blog post, we’ll guide you step by step through the process, providing simple and efficient methods to get the job done. Here’s what we’ll cover:
Use our free online JPG to PDF converter to convert images
A quick and easy way to turn JPG files into PDF files is by using the Foxit image jpeg-to-PDF converter. Here’s why that’s a good idea.
Fast and accurate JPG to PDF converter
Our online converter converts an image into PDF document lightning-fast! Conversion also includes formatting, hyperlinks, and other file attributes.
Safe to Use
Foxit protects your privacy and security by deleting all the multiple JPG images and PDF files when we’re done converting your files. You never have to worry about anyone else unlawfully accessing your files.
Compatible Across Platforms
Whether you prefer Windows, Max, or Linux, you can enjoy all the benefits our PDF tools have to offer.
We guarantee the best quality results every time. You can expect a crisp and clear PDF every time.
Easy drag-and-drop action to convert images
Converting a picture into the PDF format is simply a drag-and-drop process. Here’s how.
- Drag and drop your image files (in .jpeg, .png, .gif, .bmp, or .tiff file formats) onto our online JPG to PDF converter. The files you added will be listed under the converter.
- Reorder the files as needed by clicking the Up and Down arrows, or clicking the trash button to delete a file.
- Click Start Conversion. Foxit’s service will convert your image files to PDF files, then wait for the conversion to complete.
- Click Download your file to save the file to your computer.
A quick and easy way to convert JPG to PDF file with the Foxit image to PDF online converter. Drag and drop your image, click convert, then download your converted file.
Convert images to PDF on your desktop free with PDF Editor Suite
For a cost-effective, integrated PDF and eSign solution that enables you to convert photos to a PDF format and more, try Foxit PDF Editor Suite. You get a 14-day free trial.
Work in a team? You can try Foxit PDF Editor Suite for Teams free for 14 days, too.
Use Windows to convert JPG into PDF files
Can you really use Windows to turn an empty image file or multiple images into the PDF format? Yes. Here’s how.
- Double-click the picture to open it in Photos. It’s possible that the photos app you were using opened it instead of opening Photos on your Windows device. If so, close the window, then right-click the photo that you want to view, choose View with and then Photos.
- Add multiple photos to a PDF file. Click View All Photos in the upper-left corner, then click Choose on the upper-right. Then click each photo that you want to add.
- Click Print.
- Select Print to PDF in the Printer drop-down list. Each photo will be added as a separate sheet.
- Click the arrows in the right panel to see the final appearance.
- Click the print buttons to open the file browser.
- Name your file and save it.
- Click Download. Now the photo has been saved as a PDF.
Use Mac to convert .JPG into PDF files
- Open the Preview app on your Mac.
- Click the File menu and select Open in Preview on your Mac.
- Select the images you want to convert. If you want to convert one, click once to select it. To select more than one photo on your Mac, hold down the Command key as you click each one.
- Click the Open button. If you selected multiple photos from your Mac and want to rearrange them, drag them up or down in the left sidebar.
- Click the File menu and select Export as PDF.
- Enter a name for your PDF.
- Select a save location on your Mac from the “Where” drop-down menu.
- Click the Save button on your Mac.
Use Apple to convert JPG into PDF files
Open the Photos app on your iPhone or iPad.
Tap and hold the photo or photos you want to convert on your iPhone or iPad.
Tap Print on the menu. This opens the Printer Options screen.
Zoom out on your photo preview.
Tap the Share icon. This expands a menu containing your sharing options. At the top of this menu, you’ll see “PDF Document” right below “Photo.”
Tap Save to Files. You’ll be prompted to choose a location to save the PDF document on your iPhone or iPad.
Frequently Asked Questions about image to PDF conversion
Which platforms does the Foxit JPG to PDF online converter support?
Foxit JPG to PDF online converter supports all computers and operating systems for image to PDF conversion.
What requirements does the JPG to PDF online converter have?
You just need a computer, browser, and Internet connection to use the JPG image into PDF online conversion service. If you have these three things, you’re all set!
Can I get the JPG to PDF converter on my desktop?
Yes! Download Foxit PDF Editor and get Foxit convert image online services and other needed features on your desktop.
Can I compress a converted PDF to decrease file size without sacrificing quality?
Yes, use our PDF Compressor to compress a PDF file.
Can I merge converted PDF files?
Yes, using our free online Merge PDF service.
Can I convert an image-based PDF to Word?
Yes, using our free online PDF to Word.
Foxit’s robust PDF tools make it simple and easy to convert images and edit files in seconds. Sign up for our platform today.