This series will start with a discussion on market trends and the shift to remote work impacting businesses. The second part of the series will showcase how Foxit can help with our latest release that integrates PDF editing with legally binding signature workflows. The third part will dive deeper into Foxit eSign, highlighting more advanced features. The fourth part targets application developers interested in integrating eSignature technology into custom applications, and the fifth part will cover out-of-box integrations with Salesforce, Google Workspace, SharePoint, and more.
Thu, Jul 7, 2022 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM PDT - Part 1: PDF and eSignatures Help the Post Pandemic Business World
The pandemic was a "stress test" for all companies, clearly showing where their organization stands with digitization and where change is needed. This webinar will discuss the "post-pandemic new normal" for documents and signature workflows.
- Digital document best practices and use cases
- How to easily edit PDF documents and quickly send for signatures
- The importance of eSignatures integration with your enterprise applications (e.g. CRM, ERP, ECM, etc.)
Thu, Jul 21, 2022 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM PDT - Part 2: Accelerate Your Business with a Powerful PDF Editor and Electronic Signature solution
PDF Editor V12 combines eSign capabilities with a powerful and robust PDF Editor that enables you to create, sign, and collaborate on documents within and outside the organization— anytime, anywhere, on any device.
Join us on this introductory webinar to learn:
- The basics of the integrations and why organizations choose Foxit PDF as their preferred
document productivity and eSignature solution.
- How to start using these tools in your organization.
- The benefits for your organization and customers.
- How you can streamline and accelerate your agreement generation, review, and approval.
- Self-sign various types of documents, including business contracts, agreements, approvals,
- Collect legally binding signatures from multiple people, manage the signature workflow and monitor the status of documents.
- Improve collaboration within the organization.
Thu, Aug 4, 2022 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM PDT - Part 3: Learn How to Fast-Track Agreements with Foxit eSign
With Foxit eSign, gathering signatures for approvals and closing deals has never been quicker and easier, saving your staff previous hours from administrative tasks so that they can focus on more value-adding work. We will guide you through a product tour of Foxit eSign and show you how the platform can streamline your organization’s agreement ecosystem.
This webinar includes:
- How implementing eSignatures benefits your organization and customers.
- A guided demo of Foxit eSign’s simple workflow user experience for signing and requesting for legally binding signatures
- An overview of Foxit eSign’s security and regulatory controls
- How to streamline routine acknowledgements and NDAs by leveraging agreement templates
- How to solicit consent from an entire department and monitor each agreement status with bulk eSignature requests
- How to embed online signature forms into your website or application for a seamless customer experience
Thu, Aug 18, 2022 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM PDT - Part 4: Integrating eSignatures Into Your Custom Applications
eSign APIs enable you to create a fluid, simple, and positive signing process, all within your custom applications or website.
Join this webinar to learn:
- The purpose of eSign API technology and its uses.
- How to complete signing within your custom application from start to finish including:
- Leveraging Foxit eSign’s new Interactive Developer Guide
- Generating a token for Authentication.
- Uploading a file or creating it from a custom Foxit eSign template.
- Create an envelope from a template.
- Integrating Foxit eSign's signature workflows within a custom application.
- Tips for providing the best experience to your senders & signers.
Thu, Sep 8, 2022 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM PDT - Part 5: eSignature integrations with Google Workspace, SharePoint, Salesforce and more
Maximize your investments and streamline your processes with eSignature capabilities built into your favorite applications with Foxit’s eSign off-the-shelf integrations. Just configure with the Foxit eSign UI, and your users will be able to easily create form and signature fields, send, sign, track and save agreements in Salesforce, Google Workspace, SharePoint and more.
Learn the following:
- Brief overview on how to configure the Salesforce integration.
- How users can create agreements to pull in any Salesforce data saved on that record with merge fields.
- How signed documents and signer-provided data is automatically written back to Salesforce.
- Brief demo on sending and signing agreements using Google Workspace.
- Brief demo on creating a landing page form for agreements on a Wordpress Website.