- August 7, 2019
The Advanced PDF Editor 3.0 provides a completely re-designed, advanced editing environment where users can create, comment on, edit, and organize PDF documents.
Many times document authors need to do extensive content editing to a PDF document. Whether you’re editing paragraphs, font sizes, or more, the Foxit Advancedprovides a word processor environment for editing PDF documents. When you need to change a single word, a paragraph, or the entire page, Advanced PDF Editor will reflow and reformat your text enabling you to create professional looking PDF documents. With built-in spell checking, authors can confidently make large content modifications to PDF documents without leaving the application. This is the ideal solution for PDF documents where you do not have the original source file or do not want to convert documents to different file formats.
For a free trial download, please click here.
Edit and Generate Professional Looking PDF Documents
Foxit Advanced PDF Editor provides high end features to generate professional looking PDF documents quickly and easily. Highlighted features include:
- Open, edit, and save PDF files. Change text, fonts, and more.
- Paragraph editing enables it to work like normal word processing software, automatically reflowing and reformatting text as you edit it. Advanced text fitting ensures your text content looks its best by providing complete control over auto-text-fitting, enabling you to specify which metrics get altered during the fitting process. It can even perform text fitting across columns and pages.
- Built-in spell checker enables you to find typos quickly.
- Grids, guides, and margins make editing layout simpler.
- Renumber pages automatically.
- OCR corrections let you correct text in PDFs that have been scanned from a printed document.
- Straight-forward and easy-to-use redaction allows you to quickly select and redact text or images.
- Industry-standard CMYK color picker ensures the colors you choose on the screen print accurately on paper
- Add document headers, footers, and watermarks.
- Create article threads and export their contents to HTML, ePub, RTF etc.
- Provide feedback through commenting tools like stamps, sticky notes, signatures, text highlights, and more.
Search & Replace Across PDF documents
- Search across multiple PDFs or entire directories full of PDFs.
- PDF search and replace by font, color or size.
- More advanced search criteria allow you to limit searches by the size, color or font used for text. Useful for changing text in headers/footers without disturbing similar content in the main body of a PDF.
- Create industry-standard compliant PDFs from over 200 of the most common office file formats. Since Foxit products are ISO 32000-1 / PDF 1.7 standard compliant, they are compatible with other PDF products, like those from Adobe®.
- Re-use your PDFs as components in new documents by simply placing them on the page. Resize, rotate and move as you would any other object.
- Simply drag and drop any number of PDFs to merge them into a single document. You can also add headers, footers, and page numbers across pages using the powerful ‘Clone’ facility.