Customised ‘hands-on’ IT strategy and planning services, to provide advice and guidance on IT service management (ITSM) issues, business case preparation and service modelling. Providing Board-level facilitation and decision-support to define and agree a service improvement project. This includes delivery support on business case and high-level planning in the light of strategic and organisational goals.
This part of our service portfolio also includes a business-level review of where an organisation is and the options available to develop and achieve benefits, reducing business risk, developing new services and reducing costs using an ITSM approach.
Typically answers will be provided for:
- What value will ITSM deliver for our organisation?
- Where do we start?
- Who needs to be involved?
- Estimates of programme costs?
- the benefits that can be achieved?
- Can we afford not to implement/enhance ITSM
- How will this type of programme map to our organisation?
- What resources do we need to implement and continue to run ITSM
- What technology is available to help?
- What are the realistic timescales required to make this work?
- What practical tasks do we need to do to move this forward?
Our ITSM consulting will help your company adopt service management best practices Get one of our consultants to call you today →
Share this Post