Fox IT Delivers Accredited ITIL Training Courses across the entire suite of ITIL
Fox IT offers the full range of ITIL training courses. Our courses include Foundation, Practitioner, Intermediate Lifecycle and Capability and Managing Across The Lifecycle.
Our ITIL course(s) enable you to fully benefit from proven best practices in IT Service Delivery and is relevant to anyone involved in the delivery or support of IT services. The ITIL Foundation training course would help you understand the fundamentals of Service Management. ITIL intermediate course(s) is the next level qualification following ITIL foundation course and has a modular structure with each module focusing on various aspects of IT Service Management.
- Provide a practical framework for identifying, planning, delivering and supporting IT services to the business.
- Increase business productivity, efficiency and effectiveness through more reliable IT services.
- Define processes with clearly documented accountability for each activity to increase efficiency.
- Enable a business to keep pace with change and drive business change to its advantage.
- Help employees to focus on the needs of the customers and user experience rather than spending too much time on technological issues.
- Align IT services with business priorities to achieve strategic objectives.
- Increase value from the service portfolio while reducing costs and risk.
- Enable successful business transformation and growth with an increased competitive advantage by defining and managing the customer and service portfolio.
- Increase competence, capability and productivity of IT staff and better utilize the skills and experience of staff.
- Improve user and customer satisfaction with IT as well as the end-user perception and brand image.
ITIL Lifecycle: Service Transition Training Course4th February 2016
ITIL Lifecycle: Service Operation Training Course4th February 2016
ITIL Lifecycle: Continual Service Improvement (ITIL CSI) Training Course4th February 2016
ITIL Capability: Operational Support & Analysis (ITIL OSA) Training Course4th February 2016
ITIL Capability: Planning Protection & Optimisation (ITIL PPO) Training Course4th February 2016
ITIL Capability: Release Control & Validation (ITIL RCV) Training Course4th February 2016
ITIL Capability: Service Offerings & Agreements (ITIL SOA) Training Course4th February 2016
ITIL Managing Across The Lifecycle (ITIL MALC) Training Course4th February 2016
Share this Post