This COBIT®5 Implementation training course enables delegates to gain a deeper knowledge and understanding of the COBIT5 Implementation approach, introduced briefly on the Foundation course. It provides more practical guidance and examples for implementing COBIT or elements of it. It also prepares delegates for the COBIT5 practitioner-style Implementation Certificate examination.
Who Should Attend Our COBIT5 Implementation Training Courses?
This course is for consultants who want to learn how to implement, or use COBIT5 for different scenarios for a client initiative, IT practitioners who want practitioner-level training and an appreciation of how to use COBIT5 for different organisational scenarios, business managers who want to have a more practical appreciation to apply COBIT5 to specific business problems, pain points, trigger events and risk scenarios. The pre-requisite is the COBIT5 Foundation certificate.
- Key elements of Governance of Enterprise IT (based on ISO 38500)
- Introduction to COBIT 5 Implementation Guide, and how to use it
- Details of the seven steps of implementation, and how to relate them to Programme Management, Organisational Change Enablement and Continual Improvement
- Relationship between Implementation steps and Assessment
- Prepares delegates for the COBIT 5 Implementation examination (APMG).
The COBIT5 Professional Qualification
The COBIT5 Implementation certificate. The format for the exam paper is 80 multiple-choice questions (normally in 4 main sections). It is a supervised, open-book exam (COBIT5 Implementation Guide only) – the duration of which is a maximum of 2 hours 30 minutes if taken in the delegate’s native language.
Fox IT provides COBIT5 Implementation training courses in the UK and around the world via our partners.
Share The Details of this Course