Our list of vacancies we are looking to fill for our clients.Expand each role for more information
> Job ID: FoxIT16120801
CMDB Consultant/Designer – ServiceNow
Configuration Management Database Consultant/Designer – CMDB – ServiceNow – London and Home Working 3 – 6 months – Immediate
Start Date: Immediate
Minimum Duration: 6 months
Location: London & Home based
Salary / Rates: Market Rates
This is a great opportunity for an expert Configuration Management Consultant to take a leading role in the design and implementation of a new CMDB for a major financial organisation. The role will be London based but with the ability to largely work at home and you will join the project at the outset so will play a key role in the design and delivery of this implementation.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate having worked on a global implementation of a single CMDB servicing multiple locations and will know ServiceNow
• The Configuration Management Specialist will work with the client ITIL Process Owners to ensure that new Config & Asset Management Policies, Processes and Procedures are designed and implemented in their Europe Division, while working with the Global ITSM Team to ensure these same processes can be rolled out in the remaining Divisions (North America/Australia)
• Provide guidance to the client ITIL Process owners on ITIL best practices and utilisation of CMDB
• Ensure roles and responsibilities are clearly defined and documented for asset and configuration management related activities
• Ensure maintenance activities and standards are documented and socialised with the client ITIL process owners
• Aid in the design, build and maintenance procedures for CIs
• Assist process owners with the development, implementation and documentation, of process workflow, and standard operating procedures
• The successful candidate will ideally have worked on a global implementation of a single CMDB servicing multiple locations and will know ServiceNow.
This role is to commence ASAP so please send CV for full details.
Share these Jobs